Chant words & meaning:
MEDICINE BUDDHA MANTRA
· Om – represents a matrix of all sounds and is spoken at the beginning and the end of Sanskrit mantras. This sound encompasses all words in human language.
TAYATA OM BHEKANDZE BHEKANDZE MAHA BHEKANDZE RANDZA SAMUNGATE SOHA
· Tayata – Gone beyond (beyond Samsara and Nirvana)
· Om – Jewel holder, wish fulfilling one, auspicious one
· Bhekandze Bhekandze – calling Medicine Buddha twice
· Maha Bhekandze – Greatness of Medicine Buddha
· Randza Samungate – Perfectly liberated or awakened
· Soha – Dissolve in me
|To Call In
Wholeness, restoration, protection, transformation
|MEDICINE BUDDHA MANTRA
Chanting this mantra promotes healing. Enhance medicines by chanting the mantra prior to taking them. Through the practice of meditation on the Medicine Buddha, one can generate enormous healing power for self and for the healing of others.
Track Length: 9:36