Chant words & meaning:
Green Tara Mantra: OM TARE TUTAREY TU REY SUAHA
· Om – represents a matrix of all sounds and is spoken at the beginning and the end of Sanskrit mantras. This sound encompasses all words in human language.
· Tare – shows that Mother Tara liberates living beings from samsara, from true suffering, or problems.
· Tuttare – which liberates you from the eight fears, frees you from the true cause of suffering: karma and the all-arising disturbing thoughts.
· Ture – liberates you from disease, disturbing thoughts, and sufferings.
· Suaha – translates as ”in honor of” or ”so be it”.
|To Call In
|Freedom, clarity, equanimity, peace
|GREEN TARA MANTRA
When we chant the Green Tara mantra, we are not simply asking for Tara’s blessings and help with our lives, we are also asking to be liberated from all mental delusions and negative emotions that blind us to true freedom, and to achieve the same enlightened body, speech and mind that Tara represents, not only for our own benefit, but for the benefit of all sentient beings.
Track Length: 9:32