Chant words & meaning:
Lokah Mantra: LOKAH SAMASTAH SUKHINO BHAVANTU
- Lokah – means “universe,” “realm” or “location.”
- Samastah – refers to all living beings.
- Sukhino – derives from sukha, meaning “happiness” or “joy.” It refers to freedom from suffering.
- Bhav – represents the state of union with the Divine.
- Antu – typically translated as “may it be so,” actually means “guardian” or “protector,” but in this context indicates a vow or pledge.
|To Call In||Original chants|
|Unity, harmony, connection, freedom||LOKAH SAMASTA MANTRA|
Add the Lokah mantra to your personal practice is a meaningful and beautiful way to remind yourself that you have the capacity to bring freedom and happiness to yourself and to the lives of others.
Track Length: 9:20