Chant words & meaning:
Lakshmi Mantra: OM SHRIM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI SWAHA
· Om – represents a matrix of all sounds and is spoken at the beginning and the end of Sanskrit mantras. This sound encompasses all words in human language.
· Shrim – represents the bija (seed) to attract abundance.
· Maha – translates as ”great”.
· Lakshmiyei – is another name for Goddess Lakshmi.
· Swaha – translates as ”in honor of” or ”so be it”.
|To Call In||Original chants|
|Health, beauty, abundance, miracles||LAKSHMI MANTRA|
Lakshmi is the goddess of abundance and good fortune. This mantra can be used whenever we feel we need a dose of good fortune and luck, whether material or spiritual. It is said to have the ability to bring good fortune and open up unexpected possibilities.
Track Length: 14:11