Chant words & meaning:
Ganesh Mantra: OM GAM GANAPATAYE NAMAHA
· Om – represents a matrix of all sounds and is spoken at the beginning and the end of Sanskrit mantras. This sound encompasses all words in human language.
· Gam – represents the secret power sound Ganesh. In addition, it represents that part of you that is powerful and wise yet still deeply sweet.
· Ganapataye – represents another name of Ganesh, the breaker of obstacles.
· Namaha – translates as ”to honor” or ”to salute.”
· Julie’s additional words – sung over chant
Lighting the way finding the path (3X) moving forward, from moving forward
|To Call In||Original chants|
|Strength, support, motivation, power||GANESH MANTRA, Chanting this will keep your mind calm and concentrated and assist in removing any obstacles. Chant all the way through this Ganesh mantra and fill your mind with peace and serenity. |
Track Length: 7:23